The Most Notable US Vegan and Raw Food Restaurants
Anyone will tell you, there is nothing that brings the greatest satisfaction to one’s palate is dining out, trying new restaurants and meals. This applies for raw food and vegan eaters too. There are, believe it or otherwise, more than 5,000 healthy foods dining establishments in the U.S. alone.
Naturally, a lot of these restaurants remain in significant markets and in college communities. If you live in an area that doesn’t have a whole lot of vegan or raw food eateries, look online and locate the ones that are nearby. Below are a few to consider.
- Elizabeth’s Gone Raw in Washington, DC has obtained remarkable appeal in the Washington, DC area. It includes a long list of raw vegan favorites
- The Butcher’s Daughter in NYC has a vegan soups and salads
- Vedge in Philadelphia, PA offers hearty and well-seasoned entrees that are vegan
- Coffee Shop has two areas in San Francisco, CA and in Berkeley, CA
- Clover Food Lab in Cambridge, MA is an raw and organic food truck
- Watercourse Foods in Denver, CO is a vegan eatery that donates a portion of its Monday’s sales to local charities
- Green Seed Vegan in Houston, TX is a vegan restaurant that serves buckwheat burgers
- Plant in Ashville, NC is a vegan restaurant that offers gluten-free beer
If you are into the vegan and raw food lifestyle, you know it can sometimes be a challenge to find a restaurant with any appealing entrees and dishes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Hopefully, the ones listed above will get you started on doing some research on where you can find appealing food that will keep you happy and satisfied. With vegan, vegetarian, and raw food diets becoming more popular everyday, many cities have restaurant listings noted by classifications.