IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN EFFECTIVE WAY TO GET RID OF COCKROACHES, YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE! HERE YOU WILL FIND 10 BASIC PRINCIPLES THAT YOU MUST TAKE INTO ACCOUNT TO DO SO.
First, you must remember that one of the main ways you can ensure that your home will remain cockroach free is to keep it tidy. Roaches eat almost anything, even the glue on your tapestry! Do not give them access to anything that will help them extend their stay. If you live in an apartment at capital smart city and your neighbors have roaches, it will be more difficult to get rid of them, but not impossible, there are still many things you can do about it!
Let’s list some recommendations by ”Buyproperty”, beware because they can be overwhelming, but if you go step by step, you will achieve an excellent result:
1. Move the appliances : Move the stove, refrigerator, and other large appliances aside and clean the area underneath them. Also clean the sides and back of each one.
2. Keep your home dry : Check the hoses on the washing machine to make sure they are in place. Avoid water leaks at all costs because roaches need access to water to survive and a leak will prolong their visit. Check your water heater and under each sink to make sure everything is properly dry.
3. Use food containers : Whether it’s family food or pet food, you’ll need to keep it in tightly closed and tidy containers. Don’t forget to do the same with spices and condiments.
4. Wash the dishes : Wash the dishes every night. If you use a dishwasher, be sure to clean any cracks and gaps it may have. You should also buy a soap dish with a lid to keep the bar soap properly dry.
5. Clean the containers before throwing them in the trash : Create in your family the habit of washing beverage bottles, containers and cans before recycling them. You can buy a large plastic trash can with a tight fitting lid to keep those containers in one place until they are recycled.
6. Keep lids closed : All interior trash cans should have tight fitting lids and be kept clean. It is a good idea to clean the containers at least twice a week.
7. Vacuum regularly : Vacuum all corners and crevices of the house at least twice a week, from sofas to small spaces in the walls.
8. Use Borax : Sprinkle Borax Powder (Sodium Borate) on the back of all your cabinets. Using borax powder is by far the most effective way to get rid of roaches.
9. Washing clothes : Do not allow dirty clothes to accumulate. Cockroaches love dirty clothes!
10. Keep your home clean : If you have a baby at home you should be very picky about the diapers, cups, bottles and food containers that you use every day. Used diapers should go in a properly closed trash can and food containers should not be left outside when not in use.
Clean houses and these measures make it possible to eradicate roaches without using pesticides. It will take some extra effort, but if you follow these tips it is possible!